- Revised exterior styling
- Detail changes to interior finishes (new seat materials and door linings)
- Improvements to emissions and economy on all engines
- 138 g/km 2.2 i-DTEC introduced
- Ride and handling improvements for all model
- Auto High-Beam Support System and Active Cornering Lights debut on Accord *
- 180 PS Type S model now available across Europe with bespoke interior and exterior styling
- On sale across Europe from April this year.
* High Beam Support system is fitted on vehicles with the bi-xenon headlights. This system is controlled by a CMOS camera fitted to the windscreen in the area of the driver rear view mirror. The camera detects oncoming headlights or the taillights of a vehicle in front and automatically dips the headlights onto their normal setting if they are on high-beam.